Layna Pimentel gave me one of these, so I’m stylin’ and profilin’! Personally, it reminds me how I really need to spruce the place up a bit. I mean, I guess it’s stylish in a retro, used Salvo thrift store outfit kinda way. Yeah, or not. But anyway, I won and I’m grateful!
- I have lived in what can be described, to varying degrees, as “college towns” for 10 years, now, and I’ve loved it!
- I have hit a woman–but in a sparring match, and only after having been hit and kicked a few times first. (And not ‘cos I was a gentleman, but because she was too fast.)
- I have Huey Lewis & The News’ whole catalog. Shut up.
- I videotaped the entire Jon Pertwee run of DOCTOR WHO off the local PBS station when I was a kid.
- I know enough knife fighting techniques to know how dangerous a prospect it is. I, however, am not really much of a threat to anyone.
- The first, and so far only, concert that ever came close to making me cry was Cassandra Wilson. (The clip isn’t from the actual show, but from the same tour.)
- I never considered myself a “horror writer,” though I guess, technically…?