Normally, I’d do this on this
neglected blog, but because SaltyMissJill asked so nice (“Hey! I tagged yo ass!”) on this blog, I’ll play along here–at least as far as I’d usually play along.
Here are the rules for the meme:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random [?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
Sorry, but I just don’t do the last two. Nothing personal–just sheer laziness.
I can hum along, note for note, with the horn lines of every Chicago song (with horns), from the Chicago Transit Authority album to their latest, Chicago XXX.
I have successfully gone black and gone back–not once, not twice, but three times.
I worship Cassandra Wilson.
The one food I’d be willing to subsist on: Chinese restaurant fried chicken wings.
The first concert I ever went to: Depeche-fucking-Mode.
I’ve played the trumpet, off and on, for almost half my life.
I know kung fu.